Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ailment And Treatment

Ailment And Treatment

Ailment  And Treatment
1. Heart and Cardiovascular System
Garlic oil, Cordyceps,
Cardio Power, Chitosan

2. Hypertension
Kuding Tea, Cordyceps, Compound Co-Q,
Compound Regulator Cap,Cardio Power,
Deep Sea Oil, Chitosan

3. Heart Failure
Kuding Tea, Cordyceps, Garlic Oil,
deep sea oil, cardio power

4. Heart Attack
Kuding Tea, Cordyceps,
deep sea oil, cardio power,
Compound Co-Q

5. Anemia
Cordyceps, Vegetable, Protein Powder,
Spirulina, Multi-Vitamin, Calcium

6. Sickle Cell Diseases
Zinc, Vitamin E, Calcium,
Protein Powder, Compound Marrow,
Cordyceps

7. Leukemia
Kuding Tea, Cordyceps, Chitosan,
Gamodema, Zinc, Compound Marrow,
Ginseng

8. Asthma
Kuding Tea, Cordyceps,
Propolis, Ganodema,
Zinc and Protein Powder

9. Dysentery
Chitosan, Cordyceps, Aloe Vera

10. Stroke Cerebrovascular
Gingko, Calcium, Cardio Power,
Cordyceps,Kuding Tea, Compound Marrow,
Massaging Machine.

11. Epilepsy
Garlic Oil, Gingko, Zinc,
Compound Lecithin,Sofigal

12. Diabetes Mellitus
Protein Powder, Chitosan,
Vitamin E, Meal Cellulose,
Cordyceps, Spirulina, Balasam Pear Tea,
Balasam Pear Tab

13. Obesity
Prosline Tea, Chitosan,
Cardio Power, Slimming Cap,
Meal Cellulose, Liberatin Massaging.

14. Hepatitis
Kuding Tea, Chitosan Livergen,
Garlic Oil, Zinc, Garnodema

15. Jaundice
Kuding Tea, Chitosan,
Livergen, Parashield

16. Kidney Stones
Kuding, Chitosan, Ginseng,
Zinc, Vigo Power

17. Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Kuding, Ginseng, Garnodema,
Chitosan, Propolis

18. Renal Failure
Kuding Tea, Chitosan, Propolis,
Vigo Power, A Power

19. Eczema
Enough good water, Kuding Tea,
Garlic Oil, Zinc, Vitamin Propolis.

20. Impotent
Kuding Tea, Cordyceps, Zinc, Vig Power,

21. Premature Ejaculation
Kuding Tea, Cordyceps, Zinc,
Vig Power, Se, Vitamin E.

22. Pelvic Inflamatory Disease (PID)
Kuding,  A power, Propolis,
Soy Power, Chitosan, Cordyceps

23. Vaginal Candidiasis
Kuding, Chitosan,
Mea, Propolis, Garlic oil.

24. Vaginitis
Kuding Tea, Gamodema, Ginseng,
Chitosan, Zinc, Silver ever spray.

25. Infertility
Kuding Tea, Soy Power,
Propolis, Chitosan, Calcium, Cordyceps.

26. Mastitis
Chitosan, Ginseng, Zinc, Gamodema,
Mass Dispensing Tea, Mass Dispensing Caps.

27. Gonororhea
Kuding Tea, Ginseng, Propolis,
Cordyceps, Chitosan

28. Typhiod
Chitosan, Pine Pollen Tea, Propolis,
Anti mala Power, Zinc.

29. Malaria
Kuding Tea, Parashield, Mala Power,
Garlic Oil, Zinc.

30. Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
Kuding Tea, Chitosan, Propolis,
Cordyceps, A power.

Call 08080981490 for any of these products and for further inquiry..

4 comments:

  1. Nice!
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness, diseases and bacteria infections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. El Dr. Akpu es realmente un hombre enviado por Dios que ha curado exitosamente a personas con VIH / SIDA, HSV, HPV, CÁNCER, FALLA RENAL, TIFIODIS, SÍFILIS, ETS, CONTADOR DE BAJO SPARM, ERECCIÓN SEMANAL, INFERTILIDAD, DIABETTING, HERPATTITIS, y muchos Enfermedades más graves lo contacté durante mis días cuando sufrí una gran pérdida después de que se confirmó que HERPES era positivo. Me sentí muy triste después de intentar tantas formas de curarme de la medicina inglesa, pero no me dieron signos negativos para mostrar mi resultado. Tuve que buscar hierbas en el sitio web, cuando descubrí las maravillas que habían estado curando a las personas. Fue como un sueño hecho realidad, tuve que probar su medicina contactando con él. Lo preparó y me lo envió a través del servicio DHl y funciona perfectamente para mí. Tenía mi resultado negativo de HSV ahora. Dios te bendiga por curarme de los 22 meses de esclavitud con herpes. Ahora amo las hierbas. El Dr. Akpu es un gran herbolario. Necesitas su dirección para que los enfermos sanen. dr.akpupowerherbscent@gmail.com teléfono o whatsapp +2348079594617

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited Some Hospital where they gave me some drugs like Famvir, Zovirax and Valtrex which are very expensive but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor OLUTA from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Simplex Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me a herbal medicine through UPS delivery service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or call or whatsapp Dr OLUTA on this +2349065326267?  HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS ABC,DARIA,Chronic, Arthritis. God bless you sir..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete