Friday, May 20, 2011

Female Hormonal Inbalance? Get this immediately.



Tasly phytoestrogen is a natural nutritional supplement with no side-effects. It can complement estrogen and prevent aging. Soy Isoflavone the main ingredients of Tasly Phytoestrogen, has passed the safety accreditation certificate.
Function of Estrogen, one kind of female hormone, is not substitutive. The well-balanced estrogen leads to the healthy and beautiful life of females. Low levels of estrogen causes skin laxity, menstrual turbulence, low sexual desire, loss of emotions etc. So females have to maintain a balanced estrogen level in order to keep good health and to prevent aging and Tasly Phytoestrogen Capsule is the best choice. After 7 days administration: sleep meliorate, vagina secretion increase and easier feces
excretion After 15 days administration: mood stabilizes, skin becomes smooth and lustrous, menopause syndromes reduce or disappear.
After 30 days administration: weight loss, color of nipples and mammary areola become light, waist and leg ache alleviates.
Ingredients: Soy Isoflavone, Magnesium Stearate, Radix Paeoniae Alba Extract, Polythene Pyrrolidone, Starch, etc.
Specifications: 500mg X 90 tabets
Dosage: 2-3 tablets, two times per day with water.
Nutritional information: 0.602 g Soy Isoflavone 1.110 g Paeoniflorin per 100g

1 comment:

  1. Nice!
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness, diseases and bacteria infections.

    ReplyDelete