Wednesday, May 11, 2011

GINSENG Rh2.

For thousands of years people around the world and especially people of China have been using Ginseng as a tonic. The miraculous effect of Ginseng comes from ginsenoside Rh2 with extremely high anti-cancer activity proved by modern scientific research. It can improve the body immunity rapidly and rebuild the damaged immune system. Due to lower content of Rh2 in ginseng and high price, only small part of population can benefit from this miraculous substance.
The epoch-making Tasly Ginseng Rh2 Capsule has increased the content of Rh2 by more than 1,000 times through originally created technology and bringing out the breathtaking effect of Rh2. It is proved clinically that Tasly Ginseng Rh2 can increase leukocyte levels in 2-3 days after administration. It can notably control the proliferation and metastasis of cancer cells while reducing the incidence of cancer. Promote the synthesis of DNA and RNA and improve the body immunity.



Ingredient:
Ginseng Element and Extraction of Red Ginseng
Specification: 350mg X 30capsules X 250 bottles/carton
Dosage: 2 capsules each time, 3 times per day, take with mild water or with
other drinks.

2 comments:

  1. Nice!
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness, diseases and bacteria infections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. El Dr. Akpu es realmente un hombre enviado por Dios que ha curado exitosamente a personas con VIH / SIDA, HSV, HPV, CÁNCER, FALLA RENAL, TIFIODIS, SÍFILIS, ETS, CONTADOR DE BAJO SPARM, ERECCIÓN SEMANAL, INFERTILIDAD, DIABETTING, HERPATTITIS, y muchos Enfermedades más graves lo contacté durante mis días cuando sufrí una gran pérdida después de que se confirmó que HERPES era positivo. Me sentí muy triste después de intentar tantas formas de curarme de la medicina inglesa, pero no me dieron signos negativos para mostrar mi resultado. Tuve que buscar hierbas en el sitio web, cuando descubrí las maravillas que habían estado curando a las personas. Fue como un sueño hecho realidad, tuve que probar su medicina contactando con él. Lo preparó y me lo envió a través del servicio DHl y funciona perfectamente para mí. Tenía mi resultado negativo de HSV ahora. Dios te bendiga por curarme de los 22 meses de esclavitud con herpes. Ahora amo las hierbas. El Dr. Akpu es un gran herbolario. Necesitas su dirección para que los enfermos sanen. dr.akpupowerherbscent@gmail.com teléfono o whatsapp +2348079594617

    ReplyDelete