Friday, May 20, 2011

PROPOLIS SYRUP

Propolis Syrup is a modern technology product of totally natural Propolis, which is in the form of syrup.
Tasly Propolis Syrup has strong effect on resisting germs and diminishing inflammation. It can kill many kinds of bacteria, epiphytes and virus to prevent infection. It also could accelerate wound healing and tissue recovery. It is highly effective for burned
wounds. It has become an excellent choice to restore and repair the functions of inner organs such as treating indigestion, mouth and gastric ulcers and assisting in respiratory tract infections. Tasly Propolis also could make skin more beautiful and prevent it from getting old. In addition, it is also helpful for lower blood cholesterol and blood sugar level.
Tasly Propolis Syrup has made natural Propolis available in the form of syrup, making it applicable for skin rashes, infections, wounds and burns. It is a brand new product that can completely dissolve in water while keeping all active ingredients of Propolis intact. People of all ages can benefit from it.
Ingredient: Natural Propolis
Specification: 20ml*200 bottles / carton
Dosage: 5 drops each time, 3 times per day

2 comments:

  1. Nice!
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness, diseases and bacteria infections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete