Thursday, October 6, 2011

MANGOSTEEN THE QUEEN OF FRUITS


The Purple Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana), colloquially known simply as "the mangosteen", is a tropical evergreen  tree believed to have originated in the Sunda Islands and the Moluccas of Indonesia. The tree grows from 7 to 25 m (20–80 ft) tall. The rind (exocarp) of the edible fruit is deep reddish purple when ripe. Botanically an aril, the fragrant edible flesh can be described as sweet and tangy, citrusy with peach flavor and texture.
Experiences with Mangosteen
Successful experiences with Mangosteen are creating a surge in the use of the fruit's extract by both conventional and naturopathic doctors to treat their patients.
Many have reported successfully treating their patients using Mangosteen instead of prescription or over-the-counter drugs prescribed by health practitioners.
Here are some of the health issues they've successfully addressed, and some of the more common prescription and over-the-counter drugs that Mangosteen equals or outperforms without the harmful and sometimes fatal side effects.
In a published article(1), Dr. J. Frederic Templeman wrote that he uses the Mangosteen extract as "first-line therapy" in the following conditions:

  • arthritis
  • acid dyspepsia or gastritis
  • allergic rhinitis
  • diverticutitis
  • eczema
  • fibromyalgia
  • gastro-esophageal reflux disease
  • hiatal hernia
  • irritable bowel disease
  •  
  • mild depression or dysthymia
  • mild to moderate anxiety states
  • mild to moderate asthma
  • neurodermatitis
  • non-arthritis muscle or joint pain
  • otitis externa
  • recurrent urinary tract infection
  • sleep disorders

Adjunctive Therapy
He also uses the Mangosteen extract as "adjunctive therapy" in the following conditions:(1)

  • bacteria infections
  • cancer
  • cardiovascular disease and hypertension
  • chronic pain syndrome
  • cystic fibrosis
  • degenerative disc disease
  • diabetes
  • fungal infections
  • hemorrhoids
  • lupus erythematosis
  • migraine headache
  • moderate to severe depression
  • peripheral neuropathy
  • post-menopausal mood disorder and PMS
  • psoriasis
  • rheumatic or connective tissue diseases
  • severe allergic reactions
  • stomach and duodenal ulcers
  • ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
  • viral infections

Mangosteen "Equals or Outperforms" Prescription and Over-the-Counter Drugs
Dr. Templeman also wrote that, in his opinion, the Mangosteen extract "equals or outperforms" prescription and over-the-counter drugs such as:
  • Alzheimer's preparations such as Aricept and Cognex
  • anti-depressant drugs such as Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil and Lexapro when used for dysthymia or anxiety
  • ntihistamines such as Allegra, Xyrtec and Claritin
  • anti-inflammatories such as Celebrex, Vioxx, Bextra, Naproxen, Arthrotec and Ibuprofen
  • H2 blockers such as Zantac and Pepcid
  • lipid-lowering agents such as Lipitor, Zocor and Pravacol
  • migraine preparations such as Midrin, Fiorcicet, Imitrex, Amerge, Maxalt and Zomig
  • narcotics such as Vicodin, Percocet and Duragesic patches
  • Nexium, Prevacid and Aziphex
  • non-opiod pain preparations such as Ultram and Talwin
  • tranquilizers such as Valium and Xanax
"...Because of my healing experience, I started researching the Mangosteen fruit... and started sharing it with my patients as a complement to traditional medications. Many patients have been able to taper their medications while on the Mangosteen.
"More and more medical doctors are opening their minds to complementing with natural, alternative solutions. More patients are becoming educated about natural alternatives and approach us with questions and suggestions.
"I personally think Mangosteen is a superior natural product because it has been researched for the last 20 years, and even more so in the last five years, and the findings are amazing."(2)
- Armando de Guzman, M.D.

4 comments:

  1. Nice!
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness, diseases and bacteria infections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete