Thursday, May 26, 2011

PROSTRATE CARE

ProstaSure Capsule
Product Name: ProstaSure Capsule
Category: Modern TCM
Function: ProstaSure Capsule prevents and cures various acute and chronic prostate problems. Moreover, sound efficacy and short period of treatment can be achieved by this low dosage. High cure rate. Minimal side effect.
 
 
Description:
Prostate problem is a common and perplexing disease, which could happen to the adult male of any age. Prostatitis is an acute or chronic inflammation caused by specific and non-specific infection in the prostate, and then the symptoms in the whole body or part of the body happen thereby. Usually, Prostate problem is caused by virus infection, stones in the urinary tract and prostate chronic congestion. Chronic prostatitis is divided into chronic bacterial prostatitis, nonbacterial prostatitis and prostatalgia. Chronic bacterial prostatitis comes from acute prostatitis.
 
Product Introduction
This product prevents and cures chronic prostatitis as well as frequent, urgent, difficult or painful urination, strangury with turbid urine caused by prostatitis. It improves blood circulation and restrains growth of pathogenic microorganism in the prostate.
 
Composition
Extractum of Radix Rehmanniae, Rhizoma Anemarrhenae, Cortex Phellodendri Chinsis, Herba Ecliptae, Fructus Ligustri Lucidi, Herba Plantaginis, Radix Paeoniae Rubra
 
Characteristics and Effects
Radix Rehmanniae Extractum restrains growth of various epiphytes and resists radiation.
 
Rhizoma Anemarrhenae Extractum has a strong restraining action on staphylococcus, typhoid bacillus and common pathogenic dermatophyte.
 
Cortex Phellodendri Chinsis Extractum has a good efficacy on anti bacteria, virus and inflammation, as well as prostate infiltration.
 
Herba Ecliptae Extractum improves immunity and resists bacteria.
 
Fructus Ligustri Lucidi Extractum restrains increase of inflammation effusion, tissue dropsy and chronic inflammation hurt caused by formaldehyde. It also resists granuloma in the late period of inflammation.
 
Herba Plantaginis Extractum prevents bacteria infection and contamination caused by urination.
 
Radix Paeoniae Rubra Extractum controls epiphytes, flu virus and bleb virus.
 
ProstaSure Capsule prevents and cures various acute and chronic prostate problems. Moreover, sound efficacy and short period of treatment can be achieved by this low dosage. High cure rate. Minimal side effect.

3 comments:

  1. Nice!
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness, diseases and bacteria infections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete