Thursday, May 26, 2011

VERMINOSIS? read this

Parashield Capsule
Product Name: Parashield Capsule
Category: Modern TCM
Function: extracted from Semen Arecae have a very good expelling effect on the cestode by paralyzing its whole body. Pinworm can be also paralyzed to the restraining state. Spiral ascarid, hookworm, whipworm and fasciolopsis can be expelled. Schistosome infection can be prevented. Nobiletin extracted from Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae paralyzes and expels the ascarid and whipworm. Radix Sophorae Fiavescentis Extractum kills trichomonas vaginalis and endamoeba.
 
 
Description:
Verminosis is a common disease that endangers human health. Especially, there is a high infection rate of food-borne intestine nematode diseases such as ascariasis, uncinariasis, trichuriasis and enterobiasis, etc. The parasite tears around in the abdomen and causes various diseases.
 
Green World Parashield Capsule contains natural plants, which are Semen Arecae, Radix Sophorae Fiavescentis and Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae. Arecoline and arecaidine, etc. extracted from Semen Arecae have a very good expelling effect on the cestode by paralyzing its whole body. Pinworm can be also paralyzed to the restraining state. Spiral ascarid, hookworm, whipworm and fasciolopsis can be expelled. Schistosome infection can be prevented. Nobiletin extracted from Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae paralyzes and expels the ascarid and whipworm. Radix Sophorae Fiavescentis Extractum kills trichomonas vaginalis and endamoeba.
 
Green World Parashield Capsule contains no chemicals. Non toxic or side effect. Safe to take.
 
Tips: Please form good health habits. Don't drink unboiled water. Don't eat rotten or unclean food and vegetables, so as to reduce the rate of parasite infection.

1 comment:

  1. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete