Thursday, May 26, 2011

ROYAL JELLY SOFTGEL

Royal Jelly Softgel
Product Name: Royal Jelly Softgel
Category: Modern TCM
Function: It enhances immunity, relieves fatigue, improves sleep and memory, maintains youth and retards aging.
 
 
Description:
Royal jelly is shaped through the bee's digesting, absorbing and refining to the active ingredients taken from the nectar and pollen. Royal jelly is the essence of the honey and pollen, which contains protein, vitamin, biologic hormone and amino acid. It is a marvelous health food called "liquid nutrient gold".
 
Product Introduction
This product contains 100% pure royal jelly, whose active rate is above 97%, 3 times higher than that in fresh royal jelly. The Softgel involves 12 kinds of proteins, minerals, 30 various amino acids, 20 sorts of fatty acid, 16 kinds of vitamins and trace elements necessary to the human body. It enhances immunity, relieves fatigue, improves sleep and memory, maintains youth and retards aging.
 
Composition
100% natural royal jelly
 
Characteristics and Effects
a.      strengthens immunity, facilitates regeneration of the tissue and prevents cancer
b.      improves metabolism and incretion; eliminates spots and wrinkles, nourishes skin, activates the hair, nail and skin, postpone senile
c.      improves children growth and intelligence, reduces incidence of disease
d.      accelerates habitus restoration of the elders, ill and weak people; reduces the incidence of relapse
e.      activates brain, banishes dizziness, nausea, poor appetite and constipation
f.        prevents tumor, reduces blood pressure, strengthens brain, improves hepatitis, relieves diabetes, prevents arteriosclerosis and facilitates production of the red blood cell and blood platelet
g.      restrains bacteria, eliminates inflammation, resists cancer and radiation
 
Suitable for
a.      weak, sickly and senile people
b.      women who want to eliminate spot and wrinkle, nourish skin
c.      office workers who are easy to be tired, or vigorless
d.      children who suffer from dystrophia and stunt
e.      people who suffer from anemia or those during recovery after sickness or surgery
f.        people who suffer from the liver problems

2 comments:

  1. Nice!
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness, diseases and bacteria infections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete